Thursday, August 25, 2005

Today was a bad day. I got caught for having no money in my ez-link card. But I literally told them that I wasnt using my ez-link card but I'm using my sister's cos I havent got any money to top up the damn card cos they only accept people who have $5 or more to pay them just to ride a stupid train home. I said tamade and hobbled away into another car.

Public transport are piss offs. I hate public transport. Why the hell are suppose to pay when its public?

I'm not making sense.

Oh, Mother. Pick me up tomorrow after school will you? Your good deed for the day huh? How 'bout that? At least you'll earn Brownie points, and perhaps given a chance to enter heaven.

Go Mother.


-
-


Got our papers back. Literature is my best subject *surprise surprise*. I'm weak in English *gaspshockhorrorhorror*. Seriously. I got higher for Malay than English, by one lousy mark. The rest are the pits.



Speaking of Malay, I'm taking part in this [quote Sarah Nat.] Malay competition at ACS (B) *raises eyebrows* [/quote] Oh, its on Tuesday, how sad. I cant go for Math. Boo hoo hoo. No sailing too. Tamade


Speaking of sailing, Bendicta is having a party. Did i mention its a sailing party? Yeah. At Changi Club House, wtf. Who knew Bendicta could sail. I want to go. I dont want to go. But its at Changi Club House man. I can always go there at my own will with Joany Joan Joan.



Thats the end of my boring life. Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home